Register To Comment
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Robots Live! European Championships 2013-7th & 8th September

Waiting to get its ass whipped.

When come the last Info to the Event, by e-mail?

The last e-mail was for 4 Weeks, but it still lacks information exactly where you actually got to go!

Thinks I'm from Berlin and turn Drive Thursday already going on, then information is difficult to call from!

Quote Originally Posted by IceMaster View Post
    When come the last Info to the Event, by e-mail?

The last e-mail was for 4 Weeks, but it still lacks information exactly where you actually got to go!

Thinks I'm from Berlin and turn Drive Thursday already going on, then information is difficult to call from!
    Hallo René,

Sportspark
    University of East Anglia,
    Norwich,
    NR4 7TJ‎

https://maps.google.nl/maps?q=Sports...nl&sa=N&tab=wl

Diese Adresse kenne ich auch von Facebook, doch es ist etwas ungenau, wo genau muß man dort auf dem Gelände hin als Teilnehmer mit seinen Roboter, ich tu mich da bestimmt sehr schwer mit dem ungewohnten links Verkehr und Augen auf wo hin ich muß, vorallem weil ich selber drauf schauen muß ohne Beifahrer!

Was ich besonders Hilfreich finden würde, ein Foto von der Umgebung...

und dann dort einzeichnen wo man mit seinem Auto hin muß um den Roboter aus zu laden!

Oder ist es dieser Eingang, für Teilnehmer...

es hieß ja auch noch in der mail vor 4 wochen das man Pit Pässe bekommen soll, wie genau hab ich zwar nicht verstanden, aber wäre halt schön wie gesagt vor Donnerstag, ab dann bin ich kaum noch erreichbar!

We will be sending out packs to teams in the coming weeks with 3 x Pit Passes per team

Because I´m opening a pub at september 11th I´m not able to come over this year ... but next year if I can find the time we´ll be back with Hades & Brutus ... have a lot of fun and hope to see some trophy´s in Belgium ... !

That mean tomahawk isn't attending?

I think Marien is bringing it.

Register To Comment